Construction workers in an Oklahoma city found themselves trapped in a construction inspection booth when they accidentally left a key switch on during an inspection.

The workers were working for a subcontractor, but they didn’t realize the switch would allow them to leave their job.

The contractor is paying the workers to have their safety certificates renewed, and the workers are worried that they will have to reapply for them again.

The workers had left the key switch at the bottom of a large metal box and had been working in the darkness.

When they realized they were going to need to re-enter the box, they turned the switch on.

The box went up, revealing that a piece of metal had been cut out.

The safety workers immediately called for a safety inspector, who took them to the building’s manager.

The safety inspector took a quick look at the box and found that it had been cleaned.

He also noticed that the safety panel that covered the switch had been removed.

The inspector was concerned that workers might have been using a screwdriver to try to open the box.

He contacted the construction company, and they sent an employee to the workers’ job to check on them.

He found the keyswitch had been completely removed and there was no indication that it was still in the box with the safety inspection sticker.

He decided to reissue the safety certificate for the workers.

But that’s not what happened next.

When the safety inspector returned to the safety booth to take the safety certificates back, he noticed that there was a hole in the safety sticker, indicating that the workers had somehow removed the safety panels.

The worker had been playing with the switch and accidentally flipped it on, sending a small metal piece flying through the air.

The inspection sticker had also been ripped off.

“That was an accident,” said the construction worker, who wished to remain anonymous.

The construction worker and his supervisor had been at work for about three hours when they saw the worker remove the safety stickers and remove the switch.

They were immediately suspicious of the worker and contacted the building manager.

The manager took them back to their job and asked them to put the safety seals back on.

But they were not done.

The company had already been using the safety seal stickers to sign off on safety inspections for months, and it was time to get back to them.

The worker returned to his job, and he was told that the inspection had already started.

The building manager was worried about workers taking the safety inspectors’ safety certificates, and asked for their safety certification.

He said that he was in a hurry to get it back, and told them to get their safety certificate back.

He then took the safety inspections back to the supervisor, who told them that the company had to pay them for reissuing the safety certifications, and that the worker would have to go through the reissuance process again.

The supervisor was worried that the people who had been doing the safety work in the building had been careless and would have been in danger if they didn, and ordered them to reappear in a few days.

The inspection supervisor went back to his workers to see if they had anything to report.

The only thing they found was that they hadn’t been working at the building for a few weeks.

He sent the workers a letter telling them that they would have their certificate renewed for a new safety certification, and to make sure that they had the right paperwork.

The next day, the workers were told by their supervisor that they were being reinstated to their safety jobs.

The employees were told that their safety inspections would be reissued.